So today I thought I’d post how my transition from an iPhone 4s to a Samsung s5.
I’ve had the Galaxy for 5 days and I’ve pretty much learned how to use it and navigate around the screens. I still haven’t learned all of the cool features that come with the phone, but I haven’t really made time to look in to them.
Here’s some of the reasons I prefer my Samsung Galazy s5:
1. Bigger screen = bigger display. I never really thought the iPhone was too small, but now I’m so used to the larger screen it’s weird looking at my iPod or at a friends iPhone.
2. The camera is AMAZING. I knew that it was the best camera in a phone, but I didn’t know how cool it was going to be. I love the camera. Even the face camera is better, and there’s a built in feature call “beauty face” that supposedly cleans up your face in a picture. There is also a built in sunlight effect.
3. Bubble on the home screen. I know this is probably dorky, but I love when I click the home screen before I unlock it and bubble appear. And they appear in the different colors of my background, so if there’s a blue shirt the bubble are blue but if I click on a green wristband they are green. I just find that super entertaining.
4. I’m not sure on this, but I think the sounds is of better quality. I watch a lot of YouTube videos so better sound is always good for me!
5. Not that I’ve had a problem in the past but I’m pretty clumsy, the Galaxy is waterproof!
Now, here are some of the things I miss about my iPhone…
1. Everything synced through my iTunes, and my Mac Book. It’s weird not having everything link up. And also, I have a lot of Apple products so I’m pretty used to how the iOS system works. Although there is a program called Kies that is just like ITunes for Samsung and you can download it right on your computer. You can transfer pictures and music and probably anything else you wanted to.
2. iMessage. Since switching phones, it’s hard texting my friends that have iPhones. All of their phones have my number as an iPhone number and it doesn’t switch automatically which means if they haven’t changed my contact, I don’t get their messages. 😦
Overall, I pretty much love my new phone. I love all of the features and the thinness and lightness of the galaxy. I would recommend this phone to anyone wanting a change. 🙂