So I’m kinda a shopaholic. I absolutely love expanding my wardrobe even though I don’t where half of what I own (kinda sad…I know). When walking through stores, or scrolling online I always come across things that “I need” but for sure can’t afford to buy it…I makes me slightly depressed.
Here’s a short list of things I wish I could cough money up for…
1. Birkenstocks…I know, I know, every typical white girl owns a pair of these, and I try to avoid that stereotype but I can’t help it…typical white girls have a lot of cute stuff.
2. Bracelets, and Earrings…I know they aren’t a huge expense but it’s hard for me to spend $15 on a super cute bracelet when I could buy a even cuter top for $25. Plus I don’t wear a lot of bracelets…probably because I don’t own many.
3. Scarves…I have a decent collection already, but I want to expand. A lot of the super cute scarves I find, usually at American Eagle, and they cost around $25. That’s a crazy amount of money for a small piece of fabric.
4. Miss Me Jeans…also another typical white girl item. But I love the sparkly detail of these jeans and Rock Revivals. I’ve came close to purchasing a pair so many times, but I can never hack up the $150.
5. Army Jackets…these are really in right now, and I love the style. But when I found the perfect one it was almost $50. I’m picky when it comes to jackets, they have to fit a certain way. So there’s not a big possibility of me going out and buying a cheaply made one.
6. Shoes…I’m a total shoe person. If I could have a closet full of them I would. Reasonably priced, decently priced shoes are so hard to find. And like my jackets, I picky when it comes to shoes, so I usually resort to paying more for a pair
That’s just a short list of shopping items I wish I could afford.